Tuesday, June 2, 2015

A game I'm not sure I'm going to finish

I picked up Unity again, planning on doing some 2D unity games. It takes a while to learn these tools, and honestly I've taken almost a month's break from trying to make this game, but I have some sprite sheets I made during it's development.


The main idea for the game was a 2D side-scrolling shooter, which is usually done with space ships and large bosses. This was going to be a guy running through the streets of a city shooting hordes of gang members and orcs in order to save a girl (who turns out to be the mastermind bad guy).

I really liked the way the sprites turned out, but I didn't care for the gameplay. Maybe I'll finish the game later, but it's shelves for right now.

I'm working on another side-project to keep sharp with HTML, javascript and CSS that's looking fairly promising. I'll post a link once it's playable.

No comments:

Post a Comment