Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Some of my Older Art

Haven't made much progress on Unity, still trying to get comfortable with inkscape to make some sprites for a small roguelike I'm working on. I'm probably going to abandon that project for a while to complete some smaller games first. I think that's the sensible idea, maybe some clones of classic games?

Not sure, either way I'm posting some of my older artwork, some sprite sheets and pixel art I've made previously.

This little guy was created to be a worm enemy in a collaboration project I was doing. Unfortunately the project lost steam and fell apart, but I still like the way he ended up looking.
This masked ghost was for the same game, I really like the way he ended up looking, he was going to be the "goomba" of the first world. Slow moving enemy you can jump on.
This was the logo I made for the collaboration that was making the game. They ended up not using it, but it's still one of the nicer looking pieces of pixel art I've done.


Fully animated flame enemy for use with RPGmakerVX ace. Super easy to recolor, 4 frames per animation which was handled by an add-on script. It's a copied and heavily modified version of a breath of fire III for SNES enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment